Deposits made by Clients to their HiWayFX trading accounts are not considered payments. Deposited funds belong to the Client and he/she can withdraw these funds at any time in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
Under certain circumstances, HiWayFX may refund deposits to the initial deposit source.
The following applies:
- The Client has the right to close his/her account at any time. The Company will approve the account closure if:
- There are no active trades.
- There are no investigations underway associated with any of the Terms and Conditions.
- A refund can be made when the trading account had been funded, but no trades were executed on it by the client.
- The Company does not refund funds lost in trading.
- If the account of the Client has been closed due to the violation of the current Terms and Conditions or due to any abuse by the Client, refunds will not be provided.
- Processing of refund requests may take up to 10 business days.
- All other requests will be treated as withdrawals and will be processed using relevant methods and procedures.
For any questions about this Policy do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail at email@example.com