We are sorry you have had cause to complain. This page explains our complaints procedure and your rights if you remain dissatisfied.
Our commitment to you
We aim to respond to all complaints in a prompt, consistent and fair manner.
Your complaint will be investigated by a suitably trained representative who was not directly involved in the matter that is the subject of your complaint. The member of staff will either have the authority to settle your complaint or will have ready access to someone who has the authority.
How to make a complaint
The information you should provide
When describing the summary of your complaint, please provide us with as much information as possible. Including the following:
- time, date, forms of communication, and the affected transaction numbers if applicable,
- any evidence to support your complaint (i.e. screenshots), and
- to tell us what outcome you are looking for
For verification purposes all complaints must be sent from the same Client’s email address as the one you provided us with.
How your complaint will be handled
- Upon receipt of a client complaint, the Company must send an initial response letter to the complainant within a reasonable time, and generally within 5 business days of receipt of the complaint.We shall then thoroughly examine all complaints, our procedures for handling complaints are ruled to be fair and unbiased.
- We will then review the complaint and determine whether there is enough sufficient information to proceed with resolving it. We may ask you for further information or clarifications.
- We aim to resolve any complaint within four weeks from the date on which we received your complaint. This may not always be possible, as sometimes the complexity of the complaint may require more time to investigate fully. If we are unable to resolve your complaint within four weeks of receipt, we will contact you to explain why we are not in a position to resolve your complaint and give you an indication of when we will make further contact.
- In the unlikely event that your complaint has not been resolved within twelve weeks of original receipt, we will send you a letter explaining why we have still not resolved your complaint and tell you when we will make further contact.
- Our final response will advise of our findings and, where appropriate, what action is being taken to resolve the matter. We will address the subject matter of your complaint, and where the complaint is upheld, we will offer a resolution that is consistent with treating all of our customers fairly.
- If you telephone us during our investigation and the member of staff handling your complaint is not available, then another member of our team will be able to help you.
- When the complainant has received the final response, he will have 1 week to respond. If no response is received from the complainant indicating that that he is still dissatisfied with the explanation, the Complaint will be considered resolved.
Please note that no complaints may be made that contradict what is stated in our Terms and Conditions.