- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
Use of the information collected by us
We use both the personal and aggregated information that we collect for multiple purposes. The information is used:
- To improve the content of the website
- To customise the content and/or the layout of the website for each individual user
- To notify users about updates to the website
- To send out newsletters or information about other opportunities that we believe will be of interest to you. We will only send this to you if you have indicated that you wish to receive such information and we will respect your wish not to do so if you communicate such to us.
Personal Information is collected when our users provide personal information to us upon registering for membership or when applying on-line for an account. We will limit the collection of Personal Information to what is necessary to administer our business in an effort to provide you with superior service.
Please note that by filling in our questionnaire you may have given your consent for communicating your Personal Information to our Partners. Our Partners, will use your Personal Information for:
- To make a technical and other kind of support by contacting you by e-mail or by phone or by other way of communication, depending on the personal Information you gave us in the first place.
- To inform you about our current and future promotions, including specific promotions which can be available only for this Partner referrals.
- To inform you about our new products/services and explain the advantages of these products/services.
- Based on Your trading activity – recommend to you additional educational courses, materials or other features.
It is important for you to know that you retain the right to inform us in writing that you withdraw such consent.
What kind of information we collect from you?
When you sign up for a demo or live account with us, the following information about you (“Your Data”) will be collected and stored for administrative, and/or service related purposes:
- Personal information, such as names, addresses, personal registration number and e- mail addresses etc (“Personal Information”), and
- Financial information (“Financial Information”) for credit assessment.
- Website traffic pattern information and IP addresses.
We may use the information collected from you to verify your identity and contact information, establish your trading account, issue you an account number and a secure password, maintain your account activity and contact you with account information, among other reasons. This information also helps us improve our services to you, customize your browsing experience and inform you about additional products, services or promotions that may be of interest to you. We may also collect indirect information from you, which we use purely for verification and security purposes. Such information may include your (IP) address, browser type, operating system, Internet service provider (ISP), MAC id, cookies.
When opening an account for a business or enterprise that does not have identification, we will request alternative government-issued documentation certifying the existence of the business or enterprise.
Further we may use the information collected from you to verify your identity and contact information.
For security of your personal information, we employ electronic and procedural safeguards to guard your non-public personal information. When you open an account with us, you are issued a unique User ID and a password. Remember that you are ultimately responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your User ID and password. We h2ly recommend that you do not disclose this information to anyone. If you believe that someone has used or is using your registration information, user name or password to access any service without your authorization, you should notify our customer support immediately.
Marketing and Communication
HiWayFX may contact you by electronic or other form of communication, at any time to provide you with information on our products, marketing materials, and training, or to enquire evaluation of our services. You may opt out from this application at any time by unsubscribing situated at the end each email sent to you or by notifying the member of staff that contacted you.
Accessing and Revisiting Your Personal Information / Opt Out
You have certain rights of access to some or all of the personal data we collect and hold about you. At any desired time, you have the right to request a copy of the data we hold about you and to have any inaccurate data about you corrected. For more information, please send an email to email@example.com.
You are not required to supply any of the personal information that we may request; however, failure to do so may result in our being unable to provide services to you. If a potential or existing customer refuses to provide the requested information, we will do one of the following: (1) not open an account; (2) impose terms under which a customer may conduct transactions; and (3) close the account. While we make every effort to ensure that all information we hold about you is accurate, complete, and up to date. You can help us considerably in this regard by promptly notifying us if there are any changes to your personal information.
Changes to this Privacy Statement